Win It Wednesday! Win This Chest Of Drawers
Spring is in the air and to celebrate we are giving you a chance to win this gorgeous Parisot Ontario glossy white chest of drawers.
Simply like and share on one of our social media platforms and we will drawer a winner the day before "Feel Good Good Friday" !
Entry closes at midnight on the 12th April. Winner will be announced in due course.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Terms and conditions apply as below:
The promoter is: Scandinavian House Ltd (company no. 3964887) whose registered office is at The Old Mill House, Dockfield Road, Shipley, West Yorkshire, BD17 7AD UK.
2. Employees of The Wardrobe Stores, Kids Avenue and Scandinavian House Ltd or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition, to enter you must simply like the wardrobe stores facebook page, twitter account or instagram account - sharing the post is optional.
4. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are on this page.
5. Closing date for entry will be 12th April. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
6. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
7. The rules of the competition and the prize for each winner are as per this page.
8. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
9. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
10. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
11. Winners will be chosen at random by software chosen by Scandinavian House Ltd from all entries received and verified by Promoter and or its agents.
12. The winner will be notified by email and/or letter within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
13. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be delivered.
14. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
16. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
17. By entering if you are the winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
18. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.